Wednesday, September 24, 2008

16 days as Digizen

So fast time pass.. i join Digi at 8th September 2008 and now already 24th September 2008. The things that i doing now is very different from my previous job. Last time as computer engineer lead, i just need to make sure the whole operations is running smoothly and not much of planning need to do. But now, nearly fainted... alot of planning and timeline to meet and some more need to handle project. That's y my wife complained that im talking to myself when im sleeping. This will happen when i over stress. 1st time happen when i work in CSA 3 years ago. Now in Digi pula... maybe i give myself too much stress coz i like to make sure eveything can be done correctly and fast.. that's y sometime will make myself.

But i believe i definetly can handle it.. just give me some times. i can do it.... now very excited coz my new hp is coming this friday or next monday. I use the 1000 voucher and add another 699 to buy the nokia E71.....very exciting.....

No comments: