Thursday, August 21, 2008

Relax and Relax... Cool down and Cool down

Wow, recently really alot of things to do in the office. Need to handle Helpdesk things and need to take care of my coming new role in DiGi. My new boss extremly busy so most of the things i need to handle by myself and the worst case is, im not a digizen yet until 8th September 2008. There are alot of wrong ordering and delay of distribution from the supplier and the person who handling this earlier already left. Really pengsan. Is it really need to be very fierce when handling supplier coz prevoiusly the person who handling it really very straight and fierce to the vendor.. this remind me of my ex company boss Kevin, he always tell me..if supplier fail to response, just tell them we will stop the payment or stop the order and must "$#@$$#@$" then only can kautim.. i think i got alot of things to learn but i think i can make it coz my temper also not that good, i can easily %#@T$WT$%$$%$$@% you. hehehehe... kampateh to myself and kampateh to you all.... WE CAN DO IT..... wish me luck...

2 comments:

molly said...

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
Happy blogging!

Little Inbox said...

Ganbatte! Work smart ya!