Saturday, April 18, 2009

1st Time Receive New House Key





At last.....is time to collect my house key from Plenitude. Appointment 9am but i woke up 7am... hehehe...to exciting... 8.45am, joan wakeup and kautim...Around 9.10am..me, joan and steve reach developer office. We received the key and all the documents and paid the RM360 maintenance fees for 6 months. Developer said we have 18months of warranty period. Any defect can call them. So we happily go to check on the house. When we reach the guard house, alot contractor stop us... All also want to do biz..i just told them let me see my house 1st...
When we reach our house No16, Jalan 5/8...we check on leakage and cracking..Luckily, very minor defects... but we still need to to do another round of indepth checking. Really exciting to go into our house. This is the 1st house for me and joan.. :)

No comments: