Sunday, February 1, 2009

End Of Chinese New Year 2009

Aiyaya....so fast is the last day of my 2009 Chinese New Year. This year including new year public holiday, and my own 3 days AL..i have 9 days of leave.... I really enjoy the rest and i have gain extra weight too..hehehehehehe....makan and sleep...

Next year i must give more more $$ to my parent and my parent in law and my grand mother.. i wanted them to be happy. This is my promised and i know i definetly can do it.... heheheh.. New year resolutions.

Not much things happen in 2008. The biggest things happen last year is i joined a wonderful company (DiGi), received my 1st bonus (2 months) although is pro-rated. hehehe.. i just join 4 months...

Next year (2010), when i flash back my 2009, i wanted to make sure my position in DiGi is more stable, kautim my chinese wedding and move to my new house and most important income must growth growth.

2 comments:

佩芳 said...

hey friend....when is ur chinese wedding leh?? this year or next year?? 'gong hei gong hei'....

KongMing said...

We were planning a very simple wedding dinner only. If end of this year cannot make it, latest also early next year..