Friday, February 20, 2009

Best Friend

Who is your best friend? Your schoolmate, gf, dog, childhood friend, wife...etc.For me...is my "Mum". She is the one who take care of me from children until now.

I really can't express my feelings now thru words but she is the one that can share my happiness and my sad time.When i got obstacle in my life, she will be there to guide me or to listen to me. At her side, i can be myself..i can cry infront of her..i can throw out all the unhappiness to her...She is just like "Black Hole" suck all the bad things from me and she is also like a "Light" where he shine at me and make me felt there is no obstacles that i can't break thru.

Without her, i don't think i can be a great man today.

I'm so lucky to have her as my mum.

Mum...you must stay healthy and long life forever. I love you Mum.

No comments: